I seriously need help with this addiction, another NGD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seriously need help with this addiction, another NGD

Found a DKMGT on facebook marketplace fro a really nice price, a little back and forth and picked it up for $150.. no dings in the neck, no chips in the headstock, not all scratched up... unfortunately its missing knobs, but thats not a big deal. It is the older style with the HZ's Doesnt sund quite as good as the other newer one I just picked up BUT, I dont know if its because its a hardtail or what, but you damn near have to try NOT to get pinch harmonics, this thing seriously squeal like a fat guy on a canoe trip......

3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg
    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

You're doing amazing with the deal hunting lately!

Why can't I ever find anything good/inexpensive on my local Facebook Marketplace?

Comment

Bub
      I love it lol the Guitar addiction.
      Yes it is hard sometimes. But they are all part of the family right
      Nice find!
      Be happy with it

Comment

Great find, even better price! Good on ya!

Comment

Good score.

Comment

Soo,,that wasnt enough...went out afterwork and picked up a 1960B to turn my half stack into a full stack.. I think my neighbors ears are pleading
            A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

I've only owned TOM bridges until recently, but I know they obliterate FR bridges as far as sustain and brightness.
              Maybe that's it?
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
              X