Ngd sl3x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd sl3x

Went to look at it, liked what I saw. Guy says he bought it new in January, thinking he might like a "shredder style" guitar though he normally plays Les Pauls. SAys he only picked it up a couple times and never bonded with it. Not a mark on it or the slightest bit of wear, even has the inspection stickers still intact on the back... $200... Think I will call it the "screaming snowflake" lol
    Attached Files
    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

You did it! Congrats! Great price too. I assume you found no issues with yours

Comment

Damn nice guitar and price!

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        You did it! Congrats! Great price too. I assume you found no issues with yours
        no issues with the bridge string alignment, but after pluging it in and listening to it , then back to back with my dkmg, the pickups gotta go. Thin and nasaly. I have a J90c floating around I was going to use for another project, I may try tossing that in this weekend, see if that gives it some balls. Plays nice though, easy squeals etc...
        A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

$200 with the hard case? Great deal either way! Congrats

Comment

Nice score!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

wow
              [SoUnDcLoUd]

Comment

Cool! Great score.

Comment

Man, ya did good! Congrats!

Comment

You stole that
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Swing and a grand slam bro!!

Comment

That's a sweet guitar- congrats

Comment

Grats and Enjoy! I love my SLX to death.

Comment

I dug thru boxes of stuff and dug out a j90c and a JB IM gonna throw the J90c in first and see how I like that... After pulling the cover, I have to say I was impressed at how neat and clean the wiring was

Comment

Working...
                            X