Fusion Serial# question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Serial# question

I just picked up a Jackson Fusion Std. From reading the serial # FAQ it say the fusion serial started with a 9 and was a six digit number. This one is a six digit number but looks to use the system of the other Professional series starts at the time. Starting with a 3. Did some Fusions not follow the Fusion serial numbering meaning it's a '93 or do you think it's had the plate swapped sometime in it's life? Plate only says Jackson on it above the serial. Thanks.

Off the top of my head, I seem to remember them switching number formats around '93 on some models. If you check around I expect you'll find the '93ish-'95 Fusions had a 3xxxxx-5xxxxx serial, where earlier would be 91xxxx-92xxxx etc...(or, the other way around)

Since the Std. was available in '93, I'd guess it's the original serial.

Schaller tremolo or JT580LP?
    Last edited by Mudlark; 05-27-2018, 02:11 AM.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
      Off the top of my head, I seem to remember them switching number formats around '93 on some models. If you check around I expect you'll find the '93ish-'95 Fusions had a 3xxxxx-5xxxxx serial, where earlier would be 91xxxx-92xxxx etc...(or, the other way around)

Since the Std. was available in '93, I'd guess it's the original serial.

Schaller tremolo or JT580LP?
      It has the Schaller on it.

Comment

Okay.
        Just curious as the '92-3 had the Schaller, the '94-5 had the JT580LP.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
        X