Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Year identification + experience with Indonesia Warriors with EMGs (wrxmg?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year identification + experience with Indonesia Warriors with EMGs (wrxmg?)

Hello guys,

I am more bassist now, but I had my Korean BC Rich JRV7 (neckthrough, ebony board, FRT1000, grover tuners, very slim profile of the neck, BDSM pups) till now and have not played it much so wanted to trade that in for some six string cuz when I put that BC occasionally it started to seem to much with its 7 string. When I visit a friend with his cheap Cort (I mean really cheap) - we can jam together for hours.... And Another guy offered me Warrior WRXMG with EMGs, with IWJ1304486 SN.

I have realized it was made in Indonesia by Wildwood factory (LTDs/Schecter - had JH600 but that was Korea tho... So no idea what models they are producing now). I wonder from which year the guitar is and also how it is the quality/playability wise? Also if anyone knows which HW was used on that axe. Guy does not know much about the instruments and lives very far from here to check. I was super happy with Ibanez Xiphos Xpt700 which was also Indonesia made neckthrough guitar, but that is some time ago.

With Jacksons I was happy with KVX10 (something like that) from Japan, and kinda unhappy with Ke5fr Pro also from Japan.

So to summarize it, could you tell me more about that Warrior, I am willing to trade my BC Rich? I kinda think I will be happy. I will block the tremolo as I am not using that these days and love the EMGs to my heart. But always good to hear others opinions. Thank you very much, guys.

The year is 2013 and it should have a Floyd Rose Special. I've never tried one, so I can't comment on quality, playability, etc.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I'd consider the WMI BCR to be an upgrade over an Indonesian Jackson. WMI is producing some of the best imports since Chushin Gakki wetn bankrupt. Is the trade worth it to you? Might want to check ebay completed/sold auction listings for comparable pricing.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
      X