No announcement yet.

Rookie here needs info on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And tell your friends to do some research before getting you all upset!! Perfectly nice guitar and I think you did well on the trade. Congrats!

Comment

Trading your Indonesian-made guitar (KVXMG) for the Japanese-made guitar (Grover Jackson Kelly) is at least an even or better deal in your favour. Nice guitar and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        Trading your Indonesian-made guitar (KVXMG) for the Japanese-made guitar (Grover Jackson Kelly) is at least an even or better deal in your favour. Nice guitar and welcome to the forum!
        ^ this x1000.

You got the better end of that trade.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

thanks guys for the info.

by the way it seems its a KECU95. Why would it be a KS95 that sounds like its a Kelly Star which makes no sense to me....can anyone explain?
          MY GEAR
          -GROVER JACKSON KELLY KE-c.u.95 Transblack with Seymour Duncan Black Winter bridge trembucker custom and Floyd Rose Original Gold Satin custom
          -GROVER JACKSON KELLY KE-c.u.95 Transblack with EMG HZH4s and Floyd Rose Original black satin
          -FENDER STRATOCASTER AMERICAN STANDARD 2002 Black with white pickguard. All Stock.
          PEAVEY RAGE 258 25watt modelling amp solid state

Comment

Originally posted by UrgehalFan1983 View Post
            thanks guys for the info.

by the way it seems its a KECU95. Why would it be a KS95 that sounds like its a Kelly Star which makes no sense to me....can anyone explain?
            Just one of the many model numbers that comes up in an image search... there's also the KED-120 (higher end version) that looks similar as well.
            In this ad they call it three different model numbers for the same guitar...
            They list it as a KS-95, KECU-95, and KEI-95
            https://www.digimart.net/cat1/shop4950/DS04501262/#
            -Rick

Comment

Working...
            X