Physical differences between DX10D japan and indian model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical differences between DX10D japan and indian model

what difference can I observe between this models? I have one with seven digits serial number and starts with a 98xxxxx..THANKS!!

The Indian had a JT500 tremolo with a squared baseplate, the Japanese had an angled baseplate on a JT580LP.

Some/all Indian models had the volume back towards the tremolo more than some/all Japanese models. The Japanese volumes all seem to be directly under the center of the bridge pup. The Indian all seem to be off-centre in the direction of the tremolo.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
      The Indian had a JT500 tremolo with a squared baseplate, the Japanese had an angled baseplate on a JT580LP.

Some/all Indian models had the volume back towards the tremolo more than some/all Japanese models. The Japanese volumes all seem to be directly under the center of the bridge pup. The Indian all seem to be off-centre in the direction of the tremolo.

I have one. The serial number is 9826241. The volume is directly under the center of bridge pickup. What do you think bro?(The base plate is angled like the jt580(no "lp" model).Like this picture...

Last edited by pablo12; 02-26-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X