Price check, MIJ Roswell Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price check, MIJ Roswell Rhoads

I've been thinking of selling my Roswell Rhoads for something new. What's the going rate nowadays? There's some inflated prices on ebay now.

Mine is near mint, bought it NOS a few years ago from a local store, has the original hard case.

Different markets sometimes means that value of a certain piece can vary from country to country.
    USA, Europe and Japan have often different demands and markets for some gears and as a consequence, I’d say it’s difficult to estimate a specific common price.
    I had the further proof of this a couple of days ago just in this foum, asking for the average price of a Marshall preamp in a thread, discovering that with the average price they ask for a JMP1 in USA, in Italy you would buy two of them.

Plus, yours is a very particular guitar. Not common.
    The shape, the 1H configuration, the fixed bridge...are all features that make it a particular piece.
    You must be lucky, finding a collector or someone that falls in love with her to obtain the higher sale possible, otherwise you could wait long.

I don’t know how the north European market goes, I can give you only some examples.
    I noticed some of those here in the main Italian online music announcement site thru the years. I remember a green Roswell gone for 300 Euro, another one is in these days online for 490, but I think that price will lead for along wait. Another one (black if I don’t remember wrong) at 500 Euro and I have some doubts that the seller obtained what he was asking for.

Not easy to estabilish a single price.

Anyhow, Good Luck if you decide to sell!!
    Last edited by Luca1973; 12-02-2017, 05:28 AM.

Comment

The last one on ebay sold for $700 shipped. Seeing how it's in the promised land, you can probably add a good 20-30% premium considering vat and international shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/A-rare-Jack...-/122825778007
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
      X