Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLZ: need info and id for my guitar

i have custom import s/n 9707448
    What I need is a picture,info specs, and the price for it new.
    since Fender bought out Jackson all import info was lost and fender dropped the ball
    I found all the info about 3 years ago but i didn't save it and now its gone
    if someone can help me find this info would be greatly appreciated

Only you can provide a picture and info/specs since you own it. How would we do that?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Unfortunately, the serial number on its own reveals nothing about the model or specs. As a starting point, a 7-digit serial number starting with 9 indicates Japanese build in the 2000s.

At a minimum, please describe your guitar (its features, shape, etc.).

Better yet, take multiple photos of it and upload to a free image host of your choosing (https://www.google.ca/search?newwind....0.-SnSv25dqcA).

Comment

Blaming Fender right off shows how much about Jackson you don't know.
        Prices varied from shop to shop so quoting a price is not easy.
        You need to take a few pics of your guitar if you want it ID properly. We don't know what you have until you show us.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Just send me the guitar and I'll be able to id it.
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

If it has a 'Professional' headstock logo it'd be a '97, if no logo it'd be circa 2003.
            A pic or very detailed description will be needed to ID it.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
            X