SL2Q Rootbeer quilt finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2Q Rootbeer quilt finish

Found one in my local music store. Beautiful looks, plays nice. Neck feels thin compared to those on the Warriors I play (though they cost a lot more!), but still good. Since I didn't see Rootbeer as one of the available finishes on the Jackson website for that model, is that a limited edition finish, or is it just missing from the list? This guitar will cost me just over £900 (too bad you don't get a hardshell case with it). I'd like others' opinions of this guitar please.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Sorry, can't help you on any review of the guitar but I have seen them listed for sale on Sweetwater and Guitar Center websites. Also, here's a used one on Guitar Center's site.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Jackson/SL2Q-Pro-Series-Soloist-Solid-Body-Electric-Guitar-112781201.gc?cntry=us&source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=CjwKEA iAuc_FBRD7_JCM3NSY92wSJABbVoxBelQeh8uIiX2bAZ2_Xdhg Fq7Jf8-rI0L7_e-Dh1JPchoClmbw_wcB&kwid=productads-adid^66736785762-device^c-plaid^175803433482-sku^112781201@ADL4GC-adType^PLA

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention I'm in the UK. I'm putting this on hold until I have paid off my Helix and DBR10.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Are you sure it isn't an import SLX? That sounds like a good price for you if it is a real USA.

Comment

They are Mahogany and listed.

Comment

That is a Pro-Series SL2Q MAH import from Indo. I have one (traded my RB for a Trans Blue though) great guitar for the money.........
            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

The picture on Jackson's site doesn't do the root beer finish any justice. Makes it look trans black. In reality, it looks really good. What I couldn't find was a real life photo of the trans magenta burst. Anyone here got one?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
              X