Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese DK2m with EMGs?

Hey folks

I have spotted this on a selling site near to me and I don't know if I am going to be able to pass on it because the price is ridiculous.

https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-...rre-174543965/

I don't remember DK2M guitars coming with EMGs though, can anyone tell me if these migth be stock? There is nothing in the catalogs on the Jackson site that I can see, I trawled through 2006 to 2014, so I thought I would ask the experts

I'm 99.9% sure EMGs came on at least one of the limited edition graphic DK2M's, but I'm pretty sure the standard white models didn't have EMGs.

There was a bullseye and a couple Bengal graphics that I recall (I think there were more), and I believe the White Bengal had EMGs.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Thanks Mudlark, that's what I have in mind too.
      I wouldn't mind having a DK2M in white with EMGs I have to say. If it's still there post payday maybe I'll grab it.

Comment

Should have been a JB/Jazz in that guitar. Pickups have been swapped.

Comment

€250 for a DK2M?
          Unless there's something horribly wrong with the guitar, grab it!
          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Yeah, 250 Euros/$280 USD for a DK2M is a great deal even if the body/headstock has some scars.
            The standard DK2/rosewood board models often go around $300+...occasionally less.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

The factory ones have a battery compartment, at least my white Bengal does.

Comment

It's still there ... the temptation is very strong.

Comment

The EMGs are an upgrade but that's my preference, great buy just begging for a new home, dooo it, dooo it

Comment

Dammit. If you are interested in the continuing saga, please see this:
                    http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/150...onal-Fusion-HH

Comment

Working...
                    X