Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else looking forward to this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else looking forward to this guy?

Just saw this on Jackson website, looks like a RR neck-through 7 string is on its way!

The RRX24-7 is a 7-string model featuring a basswood body, 25.5” scale, one-piece through-body speed maple neck with graphite reinforcement, 12”-16” compound radius dark rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, white single-ply neck binding, black Jackson sealed die-cast tuning machines and Jackson’s noted pointed reverse 7-in-line headstock.

It’s also equipped with a pair of Duncan Designed™ HB-7 humbucking pickups and a Floyd Rose® Special 7-string double-locking tremolo bridge.

Available in Gloss Black.

I do like the idea. A shame though Jackson is cheapening out with generic pickups. The whole point of the X-Series was a more basic guitar with good pickups. And for the price this things should have brand-name pickups.

Comment

Give me good quality wood and solid construction first. Hardware and electronics can always be switched out.

Comment

I'll have to test this one back to back with the RR7 from the made in japan pro series

Comment

Made in China? Nothanks.

Duncan Designed? Nothankyou.

Floyd Rose Special? Nope.

Their profit margins have become too high for my liking. I'll buy a USA Carvin or WMI Ormsby before I'll spend any more money with FMIC.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I doubt this one will be made in China. Most likely in Indonesia by Cort.

Comment

by no means will I buy this new, when its $399 or less used I may.

Comment

Working...
              X