Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Rhoads model is this exactly?

Hi there.

Please excuse my bad english. I am from Germany.
    I am the owner of a Rhoads for more than 10 years now. It was a gift from my stepfather and he got it used. So I don't have any informations about that guitar.

Here are some details:
    - 8 digit serial on the neck bold plate starting with 99 (don't know if this is the real plate, because there is no Jackson Logo on it)
    - black, without binding
    - 22 frets with shark inlays
    - chrome Floyd Rose Licensed Tremolo (without any Jackson Logo on it)
    - 1 volume, 3way toggle switch
    - Pickups without any script (the RX10D are Duncan Designed equipped right?)

Because of the serial it has to be an X-Series from India, but there are no Duncan Designed or Jackson logos anywhere, so I don't really know...

Here are some pictures:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iujvlhcrr...S3XxYjCYa?dl=0

I really hope you guys can help me!

Thanks in advance.

Looks like a Made in Korea Jackson. My Jackson Kelly has the same neck plate with just the serial number and no Jackson logo. It starts with 10, and your seems to be 99. Its probably mid 90's 95-96.

Comment

That's an early RX10D (1999). They were made in Indian for a year or two before they went to Japan. I've found pics online without the DD logos on the pups, so unless they were swapped, it's not unusual.

Originally posted by SylentCommando View Post
      Looks like a Made in Korea Jackson. My Jackson Kelly has the same neck plate with just the serial number and no Jackson logo. It starts with 10, and your seems to be 99. Its probably mid 90's 95-96.
      7 digit? A 10xxxxx serial is a mid- '90s Korean serial, so I assume it's a PS6-T Performer? Performers were the only Korean Jacksons, actually.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
      X