No announcement yet.

Just got a Jackson PS3-T Rhodes for a project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnnyryche has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

I have the same Kelly except mine is a 94 with the squared baseplate JT580LP. Awesome guitar! Only bolt-on Jackson I still have and no plans to have it leave..
      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
        I have the same Kelly except mine is a 94 with the squared baseplate JT580LP. Awesome guitar! Only bolt-on Jackson I still have and no plans to have it leave..
        Mine is also 94 with JT580LP , it's my daily player. \m/
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

I thought all the 93-94 had the squared back corners, not the angled ones like yours..

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
            I thought all the 93-94 had the squared back corners, not the angled ones like yours..
            The squared baseplate on the JT-580LP was only available in '94. His Kelly is, obviously, not a '94 if the trem is rounded off.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. I have seen some people say their's was a '93 and had the squared plate. But never a '94 with the angled one.

Comment

Warloc, you're right, I was wrong, it's NOT a 94 it's a 95 XL Kelly.... My fucking memory is going.I Apologize for the mis-information.
                Last edited by Jackson8090s; 05-26-2015, 08:51 PM.
                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

No problem and I'm sure it doesn't make it any less awesome e a guitar!

Comment

I was gonna say, I didn't think the XL was out that early. I did have a Kelly XLR (reverse sharkfins and headstock), but I remembered it being somewhere around a '95 or '96. They were indeed great guitars.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X