Arctic white DK2 pro neckthru - no serial#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevorg7 View Post
    The tag said dk2 but I have searched for what was described on the tag and found nothing I'm not really a Jackson guy. But I've checked the back and the last fret and even under the trem and in the pickup cavities and can't find anything haha. It's weird because it was at guitar center and they couldn't find it either and it's flawless + the pickups look factory wired and I don't think a guitar can come standard with purple deactivators

I don't trust GC when it comes to information, particularly on used gear.
    Plus, why would they even buy a guitar that had no serial or other markings.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
      I don't trust GC when it comes to information, particularly on used gear.
      Plus, why would they even buy a guitar that had no serial or other markings.
      The better questions is why some manufacturers don't permanently mark the serial number on the guitar instead of putting a tiny sticker somewhere. I, too, have removed the stickers that came on the headstock of my Warrior. Granted, mine was manufactured in India and had part of the serial number marked on the fretboard. As far as I can tell, currently only Samick etches the serial number on the headstock of their Jacksons.
      Last edited by wrldeatr7; 05-13-2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

So I called gc and told them that it was an slx and I did some more research and its def an slx and they said to bring it in. 15 mins later before I even get my guitar to go down, a guy calls me and claims that its an sl3... so first off they said it was a dk2 neck thru and now they are saying its an sl3...whith HH pickups... and a floyd special when sl3s have hss pickups and frt-o2000 and not even in white. Plus there was no serial number... so gc owns that guitar now and is marked up to 599 and they just removed that picture after i put a review up, heres the think http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-...73-i4273372.gc

Comment

my bad something else came up, the picture is there heres the actual post http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-...06-i4338739.gc

Comment

Wait,.. they took in the guitar you already bought?
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Sl3's were Hss.

**SL3MG was HH
              Last edited by pianoguyy; 05-15-2015, 08:19 PM.

Comment

yea and now its back on the site for 599 as an sl3 lol, i returned it. but just ordered another slx but is black for 359

Comment

Working...
                X