Jackson JS32Q guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JS32Q guitars

Yesterday I found myself at Guitar Center and tinkered around with a JS32Q. I was quite surprised at the quality of the guitar and how good it felt. Having usually play a US DK1 which is what I hold my standards to, the JS32Q was much better than some previous imports I've played.

I'm considering getting one to keep in the office at work, but wanted to get an idea of what other's experiences are.

Also, I am thinking of getting one of the natural ones, so if you have one, post a pic!
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

I'll always champion the JS series as you can get an insane amount of axe for so little money. The early ones had some issues, mostly qc but they were still reasonable.

The last couple of years saw binding & basswood added without the price going up. the neck on my 2013 Warrior has become my favourite, love the speed profile. No flaws or faults to this day that I can speak of & it looks sexy as hell for a budget guitar.

You've really got nothing to lose, go for it.

Comment

I got my hands on a JS32 Dinky Archtop (natural) the other day. It felt solid, the neck was amazing and the aesthetics are deadly on these guys. They look as good as the top end now.The basswood body makes a world of difference to the feel compared to the Indian cedro on the older JS series, gives it a nice weight. I had a JS32T KV a few years ago and the quality was much less then now. These are fantastic for the price you really can't go wrong!
      2014 Jackson KEXMG - Gloss Black with Seymour Duncan Black winter
      Charvel Desolation Star DST-1 - Transparent Black
      Epiphone "1958" Korina Explorer - Ebony

Peavey 5150 II
      Peavey Valve King 4x12 Slant Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post
        I'll always champion the JS series as you can get an insane amount of axe for so little money. The early ones had some issues, mostly qc but they were still reasonable.

The last couple of years saw binding & basswood added without the price going up. the neck on my 2013 Warrior has become my favourite, love the speed profile. No flaws or faults to this day that I can speak of & it looks sexy as hell for a budget guitar.

You've really got nothing to lose, go for it.
        I even saw the price go down a bit in some places, Thomann did that I think.

Comment

Working...
        X