No announcement yet.

Jackson Stars RR J1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I didnt do the payment yet, cause Im not 100% sure.
    If I could buy the guitar without the import trouble, it would be already on its way

But I cant find any other good used guitars here in germany and I dont know where to look for used guitars in europe, as new isnt possible, because the only thing which is interesting for me is the RR1, and thats too much money. I even didnt wamt to go above 1000€, thats also why Im still thinking about it.

Used guitars are rare, I found several RRs in germany and austria, but none of the models match my requirements.
    If there would be a dealer somewhere in europe, who sells used guitars, that would be cool. But I dont know one.

The import tax really annoys me, and Im still thinking its an awesome guitar, and then I think its too much money. I mean, 900€ for the guitar and 380€ shipping and import tax...

Edit: I even dont need 24 frets, 22 are okay^^

Comment

I would pay it for a J1 or TN01... but if you're not sure, better find an used USA or a cheaper import series that you like.
      (Again): Where have you found the J1?

Comment

Or maybe you can find one Stars TN01 at a good price... http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_460320007.html?_SRC=li_i0

Comment

I found it at Ishibashi...
          Do you think, 1280€ total is a good price anyway? I only dont want to pay to much. And the J1 looks better for me than the RR1.
          The TN01 looks good too, but I cant read the sings on this page

Comment

Originally posted by Reapy View Post
            I found it at Ishibashi...
            Do you think, 1280€ total is a good price anyway? I only dont want to pay to much. And the J1 looks better for me than the RR1.
            The TN01 looks good too, but I cant read the sings on this page
            Neither do I. I´m using Google translator
            Yes, it sounds very expensive. You must see if is the guitar you're looking for and if the guitar worths it FOR YOU. I wouldn't pay these price for a RR TN01, but I'd pay it for the SL TN02 I'm looking for

And RRV's... there's a diversity of models and specs. From 2000 to 2002, with the introduction of the J series, all the neckthrus were called RRV. After that, some models were called RRV also. I've seen these guitars with ebony, rosewood, MOP, MOTO, Schaller, OFR... I've got a RR138, neckthru with Schaller bridge, SD pickups and rosewood fretboard. Second hand, less than 500€ included shipping and custom fees (I bought it when our IVA was lower, at 18%), and it's a nice guitar and plays very well.
            Last edited by Botijo; 03-11-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Im trying to find out which model it is exactly...optically its an absolutely dream in my opinion, if it is comparable to my J2SP, Ill probably go for it...I would come to a total of 800€, thats more comfortable for me.

Comment

What other models exist with ebony fretboard, white binding and floyd rose?
                Im not sure with the import and I dont know what I should look for instead.

Comment

I only know about the Japan only models... J1, TN01 and TN02.
                  I don't know about the other series, sorry.

Comment

I found something
                    I will report.

Comment

Working...
                    X