Jackson Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Professional

Does anyone know if the original Professional Pro early 90's models had real MOP sharkies?

Yes and the logo was mop too
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Thanks! Hey there is a Pro Rhoads for sale on the bay right now. What do you think a reasonable price is for it?
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/171700389073...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Comment

I don't really know, I sold mine for 650. Plus shipping 6 months or so ago. Prices surge here and there.. I hate V's but in good condition? 800 to who knows.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Holy shit.. $1175 should be mint condition and come with a blowjob.. And I would take another $100 off because he can't spell Rhoads..
          Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

There's one in Jersey, here, for $1350. I sent him an email asking if he meant to have the 1 in the price or if it was a typo.
            Needless to say, he did not respond to me.

I'm not even sure it is a Professional.

Comment

The RR pro is probably one of the most popular"pro's" you can get other models cheaper. I would pay over a grand for a used usa model.

Comment

I wouldn't pay over a grand for a used USA!

Comment

Thats steep, they usually go for around $700-$900 depending on condition, finish and such.
                  Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

That's is how much they went for new! Ebay is ridiculous now, you have to charge that to get your money back in fee's.

Comment

Working...
                    X