Potentially great deal on a Fusion HH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potentially great deal on a Fusion HH

This place is great and if I even thought about another guitar I'd be dead lol. So I figured I would like to see someone here possibly score a good deal. Seems to me that its Fusion HH thats been listed wrong. And its not mine as I live in Chicago land and nowhere near California lol nor do I work for Music Go Round. http://www.musicgoround.com/p/157389...ofessional-mik
    Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Fuck yeah dude, thank you. Checking it out this weekend. I've been looking for one of these for a long time!

Comment

Um, I dont know what that is. Ive never seen a offset dots neck with binding before. And that trussrod cover is bogus for sure. Maybe an foreign market model. It looks quality aside from that trussrod cover. Worth that price for sure.

Comment

The Fusion HH is the only model (that I am aware of) that has offset dots with binding. And the truss rod cover is an easy swap, and I think a lot of people don't like the model name on their truss rod.
        Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Wow, just did some quick research and youre right. Thats the mahogany version too. Pretty hard to come by and worth more than the basswood ones. Looks like a steal for someone.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabguitarist View Post
            Fuck yeah dude, thank you. Checking it out this weekend. I've been looking for one of these for a long time!
            Better beat me to it...not but an hour drive from me. I'm leaving for Stockton now.....

Just kidding...I've got enough gits for now, but normally I scoop these deals up quick in this area. Hope you nab it.
            My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Its in way better shape than the one I have.
              Thats a fair price for a clean guitar.Fusion H-H's in mahogany are getting pretty scarce.The EMG's are not stock but may sound killer in there.
              I have 2 Gibson 490's in mine and they do a fine job.It was my number one for years.
              Better grab it is all I have to say.
              The ad says MIK but we all know its a made in Japan and should be a 92 93 model.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Price is still good, IMO, if I had it sent to my local Music Go Round..... Just sayin'

would be a nice book end to my SDK
                Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Did anyone score?
                  Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

I am not sure what they were asking for that one as it is gone, but I have one in fantastic shape, all original, trans cherry mahogany with Jackson case if anyone is interested. I love it except the thin neck.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DK2M92 View Post
                      Did anyone score?

Got it. Fan-fucking-tastic guitar.

Originally posted by BayRocker View Post
                      Better beat me to it...not but an hour drive from me. I'm leaving for Stockton now.....

Just kidding...I've got enough gits for now, but normally I scoop these deals up quick in this area. Hope you nab it.
                      I was also only an hour away. Was gonna wait until Sunday to pick it up but decided it wasn't worth waiting any longer.

Comment

I was also only an hour away. Was gonna wait until Sunday to pick it up but decided it wasn't worth waiting any longer.
                        Alright! Thats awesome man, glad I could help! Get some pics up man!
                        Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

With my other recent Jackson acquisition:

Comment

Thats awesome, looks like it went to a good home.
                            Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Glad you nabbed it. I checked on it again on Saturday...it was still up. I said to myself if it's still there on Sunday...I'm gonna be obligated to go nab it. Checked Sunday...gone. Whew! Really didn't want to go to Stockton..meh. Didn't want another red git either, kids keep making fun of me..."not another red guitar dad!" Now, if it had been your 7 string, I'd have been down there with a quickness....lol. Nice scores!

Enjoy...
                              My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Working...
                              X