Ngd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd

well i just got a jackson RR3, absolutly mint condition. my first V, so its taking a little getting used to. string spacing seems a little wider than my charvels, as well as the neck. serial number starts with 98, does that mean it was made in 1998?

http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/dino272/slideshow/

Not a 98, with black hardware and real Duncans. Probably late 2000's, you can take the neck off and the date should be stamped on the heel.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Black hardware introduced 2006. Same year as the DK2M came out.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Welcome to the RR club. Hope you get as much enjoyment from yours as I do mine. As for the neck, it does tend to feel a lil wide but after you spend a lil time getting used to it I think you'll love it.
        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

The most accurate way is to check the date stamps as suggested since numbers can be inconsistent, but if you give me the first 4 digits I could get you within a year. Should be 2007-11 given the 98 and specs.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

alright thanks guys, it does look to nice to be a 98, no paint chips on the tips even.

Comment

Nice paint bro! HNGD!
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

the serial number is 9848381

Comment

9848381 would be 2010 give or take a year unless it's one of the 'inconsistencies' that sometimes occur with import serials that aren't date coded.
                  96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                    9848381 would be 2010 give or take a year unless it's one of the 'inconsistencies' that sometimes occur with import serials that aren't date coded.
                    ok thanks

Comment

Grats! My RR3 is my favorite Jackson, the neck does feel wider in my hand, but I think that makes it easier to play. It's like you get a flat neck that doesn't tire your hand out. Hope you enjoy it!
                      I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Sweet RR HNGD.
                        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Nice! Love the colour. Congrats!
                          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                            What fucking wizardry did you use to figure that out

Or did you go by that new fangled method of math they're teaching in schools nowadays?
                            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

No wizardry, just a list of numbers I've gathered on this site and elsewhere that were confirmed with date stamps.
                              Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                              What fucking wizardry did you use to figure that out

Comment

Working...
                              X