Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these adrian smith SDX pics.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with these adrian smith SDX pics.....

Why do I keep seeing pics of the sdxs with the turn wheel style neck adjustment the guitar adrian is holding is not a USA I have seen several pics like the.

A rurally I guess Adrian's is a USA but this is a pic of a Indian made

Comment

None of the Models on Jackson's website show that finger adjustable truss either. Strange.:think:
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

The pic of Adrian looks like a 'Dance Of Death' era one, quite a few years old. How long ago was the SDX introduced? Maybe there were a few made then decided to dump the idea to keep cost down.

Comment

I can't answer that, but I'll take the thumbwheel-adjustable truss system any day
          over anything else!

Comment

The one in the first pic is a USA model.
            My SDX has the std truss rod adj set up.
            Last edited by straycat; 09-11-2013, 12:13 PM.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The first pic I posted is a USA.the 2 prototypes they built him that be still plays were both standard truss rods.the second picture I posted is defiantly a SDX maybe a prototype.things change before production to cut costs.the pictures I saw of the SDXS from NAMM show a more defined strat headstock and and off center logo.obviosly that changed in production.

Comment

Working...
              X