X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
      They are available with chrome, gold, and white pole pieces if you buy the Synyster Gates version. It's the exact same pickup as the regular Invader outside of cosmetics.
      I think you could always buy a Duncan Custom Shop with any color poles regardless of whether it's a signature model.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post

Rosetti are pathetic. I asked for white Duncans with BLACK pole pieces. Ran out of patience and told the shop to fit what they got instead.
        The white works nicely. It would also work well with black/white zebra.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          I think you could always buy a Duncan Custom Shop with any color poles regardless of whether it's a signature model.
          Yeah, why pay $90 or so for the Synyster version when you could pay $160 for the Custom Shop version?

Seriously, prior to the Synyster sig version, I don't recall ever seeing or hearing of Invaders (stock or custom) with pole pieces in any other color than black.
          Last edited by Chad; 09-05-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            The white works nicely. It would also work well with black/white zebra.
            The thought had crossed my mind. Q is, white halves facing each other or black halves facing each other :think:
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
              Yeah, why pay $90 or so for the Synyster version when you could pay $160 for the Custom Shop version?

Seriously, prior to the Synyster sig version, I don't recall ever seeing or hearing of Invaders (stock or custom) with pole pieces in any other color than black.
              Good point. Though, I could have sworn I saw one with chrome poles before the Syn version.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                The thought had crossed my mind. Q is, white halves facing each other or black halves facing each other :think:
                Either way would be fine, but I'd probably put the inner coils facing each other as white.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
                  X