Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone played the new Pro serie? Gasing for a KVMGQ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone played the new Pro serie? Gasing for a KVMGQ...

I'm curious about the neck feel. I played a KVXMG (that I really liked) but I prefer a oiled neck over a painted one (must be my JP6 that spoiled me).

Let me know.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

My friend has two KVMGQs, one in each colour. They are absolutely killer. I've only just tried them for a couple of minutes when he just received them, but I was very impressed with the feel, fit and finish.

Very slim and fast neck. IMO, you should definitely consider picking one up if you come across a good deal!

I've been meaning to get one as well, but I can't really justify getting another guitar right now. I'm almost tempted to sell something so I can pick one up!
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
      My friend has two KVMGQs, one in each colour. They are absolutely killer. I've only just tried them for a couple of minutes when he just received them, but I was very impressed with the feel, fit and finish.

Very slim and fast neck. IMO, you should definitely consider picking one up if you come across a good deal!
      Thanks... Not helping with the GAS...

Originally posted by Anders View Post
      I've been meaning to get one as well, but I can't really justify getting another guitar right now. I'm almost tempted to sell something so I can pick one up!
      Same here... Can't justify the 999$ they are asking for it...
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
      X