Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Roswell ... But Mine Is Special. (?) Routed Tremolo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You certainly have a one of a kind guit going on there, the graphic concept looks good! Always nice to see a "I'm going to do something" thread, get updated to show the idea come to life. Congrats on making it yours!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

That graphic looks neat!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah, it's been a little while since I've been on this forum, been mostly building/working on amps instead of guitars. I've noticed that there's now an AlienXnation banner ad with this RWR-85 in it... Kinda ironic!

Comment

Originally posted by Meat&Beer View Post
          I've noticed that there's now an AlienXnation banner ad with this RWR-85 in it... Kinda ironic!
          I think that's got something to do with Google, because nobody here likes that guy!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            I think that's got something to do with Google, because nobody here likes that guy!
            WTF. The world is such a creepy and invasive place with all its satellites and tracking stuff... Beam me outta here Roswell!

Sweet ATG quote, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Yeah don't EVER search for AlienXNation on Google or you'll be seeing his banner over here forever after.

Comment

Working...
              X