Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoyoteCody View Post

Thanks Mudlark , you're a legend!

john.w.lawson , can't tell if you're being facetious or not haha.
    When I see a model 4 for 1200. a fusion ex 700. charvettes for 800. I'm not joking even though, it's kinda of a joke. Mudlark has got his retirement funded for sure. 1700. for model 6 come on, I've had five of them they are not worth it.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
      MIJ's are often priced off the charts because people compare them to the '90-'95 MIJ PRO's that came with near identical specs as the USA's of the day.

Plus, serial numbers ran from 9600000 to 9800000 during a 15 year run ('96-2011).
      So, many people think they have one of those '90s models.

NOW, the MIJ line comes back this year with models upwards of $2500 USD!!!
      People see dollar signs, but they're not being realistic, or properly informed.

I've got a 2011 MIJ DKMGT made a couple months before MIJ production stopped.
      I'm gonna sell that when I retire for a fortune.
      No, I know the difference between a professional and a PRO. I've had more than my share of both.
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

• I assumed you'd know I didn't mean you.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

MIJ's are often priced off the charts because people compare them to the '90-'95 MIJ PRO's that came with near identical specs as the USA's of the day.

Plus, serial numbers ran from 9600000 to 9800000 during a 15 year run ('96-2011).
          So, many people think they have one of those '90s models.

NOW, the MIJ line comes back this year with models upwards of $2500 USD!!!
          People see dollar signs, but they're not being realistic, or properly informed.

I've got a 2011 MIJ DKMGT made a couple months before MIJ production stopped.
          I'm gonna sell that when I retire for a fortune.

Comment

I assumed you'd know I didn't mean you.
            I know man. I just can't believe how stupid high shit is and you know it isn't selling... Didn't I sell you something before that's worth it's weight in gold now.
            lmao

Comment

• Sold me something?
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Sold me something?
                Yeah, maybe not name looks familiar.

Comment

• No, not unless you live in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick.

Comment

• The blue one.

Comment

• 96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Really, are you seeing things bro?

Comment

• That's 2 comments from you that were removed recently.
                          So,
                          Last edited by Mudlark; 05-19-2021, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• SANY1905.jpg

You mean that DKMGT's suck? it's just my opinion formed by experiences gained from playing numerous guitars .

Comment

That's 2 comments from you that were removed recently.
                              So,
                              Are you stalking me?

Comment

• Gday Guys,

Im after some help.

I have picked up a RR guitar and I’m unsure on the model as I cannot find anything similar, it’s a transparent green, chrome pickup covers and the serial number is 9829418

any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X