Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luria
    replied
    Ty Number Of The Priest , I do agree 500$ is still high. Yes the guitar looks in perfect condition. Owner says he bought it new 24 years ago. I'll try to negotiate the price... but I do like that guitar.

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    I agree that USD$600 is high. USD$500 is better but still high, though I am mindful of the European market consideration. However, if you really want the guitar, it is ultimately up to you. I will admit that the guitar looks to be in great shape, at least from what I can see in the provided photos.

Leave a comment:

• luria
    replied
    Ty Number Of The Priest ! I really appreciate it.

Your thoughts on price if you don't mind?
    Last edited by luria; 06-23-2020, 11:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    Yes, DKMGT made between 2006-2011. All stock.

Leave a comment:

• luria
    replied
    Ty metalhobo. Both buyer and seller are from Spain, I do agree that price is in quite high. It comes with a hard case. I think I can negotiate to 500$ but my main concern if it really is a made in japan guitar and if it has been tinkered with.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• metalhobo
    replied
    $600 is really steep. i'd guess it would sell for half that (in the us), maybe a bit more with hardshell case.

Leave a comment:

• luria
    replied
    HI there folks.

Still looking for that guitar...

This seller claims this is a DKMGT. Serial checks, but I will really appreciate your insights...

serial-> 9783007 asks for 600 USD

Thanks!!

Last edited by luria; 06-22-2020, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Babazon
    replied
    Thank you Priest

Here: https://imgur.com/a/fiYRNUW

The number seemed familiar because I had bought a similar natural soloist with 7 digits serial, and it had taken 3 weeks of googling just to track down the model.

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    Very likely India SLX as you guessed. If you link some photos, that might help to visually confirm.

Leave a comment:

• Babazon
    replied
    I am looking at a black soloist with floyd rose special, rosewood fretboard with binding and serial 1104034
    EMGs but no special battery compartment
    india slx ?

Leave a comment:

• alessandroarzilli
    replied
    Thanks again soo much

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    Do it next time you change strings. Removing the neck is easy. Reattaching it is also easy but may need minor realignment, in which case, follow the simple directions in this video.

Leave a comment:

• alessandroarzilli
    replied
    Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    [...] remove the neck and look for the date stamps on the neck heel and in the neck pocket.
    Hello, Thanks for answering me. I will try to investigate as soon as possible,I'm just a bit afraid to remove the neck...any particular rule I should follow to not damage anything?

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    Originally posted by alessandroarzilli View Post
    Hello, so according to the first post's sceheme, a bolt-on Kelly with Duncan Designed humbuckers, chrome hardware, EDS finish, serial number 9693743 means that is was made in 1996, right? ALso means September, n. 3743 of the batch?
    No, with that era of Japanese Jacksons, the guitars have serial numbers that do not correlate with any dates. With those specs, your guitar is probably 2002 to 2006. For a more precise identification, remove the neck and look for the date stamps on the neck heel and in the neck pocket.

Leave a comment:

• alessandroarzilli
    replied
    Hello, so according to the first post's sceheme, a bolt-on Kelly with Duncan Designed humbuckers, chrome hardware, EDS finish, serial number 9693743 means that is was made in 1996, right? ALso means September, n. 3743 of the batch?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X