• Show
Clear All

Re: JUST PURCHASED A 750XL!!

LOL Vic!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

Hey Joel! Everything worked out great. You deserve the kind words, class act all the way. You need to let me know if you have another 750 or archtop in your back pocket. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Joel is INDEED a TOP SHELF GUY !!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ...I played HELL with him, trying to get him the CORRECT SADDLES for his Shannon, and it MUSTA taken me 3 MONTHS and 5 SHIPMENTS to get it RIGHT, and I gotta say, he was a PRINCE !!!! EXTREMELY COOL and PATIENT with me !!!! - The guy is one of this Forum's BIGGEST ASSETS !!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I just sniffed my NUTS too long !!!

As the saying goes - Ya SNOOZE [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] ...YA LOSE !!!!!! [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

[ February 11, 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Doc Dryer ]

Comment

KV_X...thanks bud...unfortunately I've got no more Archtops anywhere around....the 750 and Jackson were my only ones [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I wish I was able to pickup the US AT NewC (Matt) got from Curt last year...what a beauty!

Doc...I'm sorry the guitar sold bud [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I didn't hear from you back if you were interested or not so I just assumed you had something else on the platter. Sorry about that. I never realized the many different types of saddles available....but you were there with me helping to get the order right time after time and I appreciate it. I've got the correct saddles for the Floyd and the Shannon is now playable....what a sweet axe! You rock Doc! Thanks for getting the parts. Doc's a stand-up guy!

- Joel

[ February 12, 2003, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Joel Drabicki ]
          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
          RIP Dime

Comment

Just got the guitar last night - Awesome! It doesn't look like it was played at all.

Thanks Joel!

Charvel750, the ser.# is C903548

Comment

Working...
            X