Well damn. Another NGD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well damn. Another NGD

Picked this one up at the end of November. It needed a saddle replaced, stickers removed, hardware cleaned and a good setup. I initially bought it to flip it since I already have a candy apple red Predator and a black 3DR.

When I tore it down I found a Dimarzio Super Distortion it and I have been wanting to try one of those pickups for years. She's been beat on a bit over the years and has a few chips and dings but she's still solid. Had my best friend get the electronics working. He set her up in E Flat and he informed me that she was a keeper.

I picked it up from him and finished setting her up to my tastes and I'll be damned if she isn't a keeper. It's not everyday you pick up a Predator for $387 shipped with a chainsaw case but I'll take it every day all day long.

Look at the rusty frets and rusty blade polepieces in the third photo! As usual, nice job cleaning everything up!

Comment

Congrats bro. Looks nice!
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Sweet!!

Hngd!!

Comment

Nice!
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Looks like a beauty!

Comment

8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Nice score!