Mid 80’s model 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid 80’s model 4

Desperately need the 50 K board mounted volume pot. Been and looked everywhere and Can’t find one. I have 2 of these guitars so I would like to purchase 2 if anyone could help. This would be greatly appreciated!

Looking for the whole mid boost, or just the pot?

Comment

Just the pot

Comment

Originally posted by Pat L View Post
        Just the pot
        Talk to Grim he might have one

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Paranoid, if you have the whole board with pot laying around I would be interested if you want to part with it!

Comment

https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...od-wrench-size

Ask this guy
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Just the pot
              replacements can be found new. Amazon.com: Almencla 50K, Guitar Bass Long Split Shaft Potentiometer for Volume or Tone : Musical Instruments

Comment

Glad to see some one that can see, Wrong pot though

Comment

They are close. Emailed Jackson direct and they gave me their suppliers info and they don’t have any!

Comment

They are close. Emailed Jackson direct and they gave me their suppliers info and they don’t have any!
                    Jackson is fender, They don't know about old parts

Comment

I will find you one

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

Glad to see some one that can see, Wrong pot though
                        I actually did not look at the actual pot in a Charvel, just typed 50k split shaft pot in goggle. I am sure it would work. I have a none mid boost guitar I put one of those boards in I removed the broken 50k pot from the board and ran wires to the 500k pot that was already in the guitar and it worked fine

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid View Post

I actually did not look at the actual pot in a Charvel, just typed 50k split shaft pot in goggle. I am sure it would work. I have a none mid boost guitar I put one of those boards in I removed the broken 50k pot from the board and ran wires to the 500k pot that was already in the guitar and it worked fine
                          Really, show me

Comment

Jackson, fender all go to the same customer service. They even told me they probably have them but can not sell to consumers!!! That’s why they gave me their vendor info. I can’t see that 500k pot runnin through that board and sounding decent!

Comment

I may have a few sitting around. I take it you need a short shaft?

Comment

Working...
                              X