Truss rod wrench size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truss rod wrench size

Anyone know the truss rod wrench size for the model series?

Originally posted by GrimRiffer View Post
    Anyone know the truss rod wrench size for the model series?
    7mm you'll need this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/38154036263...4AAOSwgQ9VnrQq

I have one it's too early
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Pfft just strung my 6 up a few days ago it was on my amp, it's made in Japan too lol had it forever

20211024_041158_HDR[1].jpg

Attached Files
      Last edited by john.w.lawson; 10-24-2021, 05:40 AM.
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Thanks John!

Comment

Grim, John from another post told me to ask you. I am in need of a 50K split post pot, 11 mm length thread with board mount pins. This is a volume pot for a mid 80’s Charvel model 4. Been and looked everywhere with no luck! Any help would be appreciated!!!!! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GrimRiffer View Post
            Thanks John!
            Hey bro some one is looking for a pot, look above

Comment

Originally posted by Pat L View Post
              Grim, John from another post told me to ask you. I am in need of a 50K split post pot, 11 mm length thread with board mount pins. This is a volume pot for a mid 80’s Charvel model 4. Been and looked everywhere with no luck! Any help would be appreciated!!!!! Thanks
              Hey brother. Let me look in my parts stash tonight when I get back from work. If I have a couple, which I feel like I do, they are yours!

Comment

Working...
              X