MIJ 2010-2011 Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrimRiffer View Post
    I just scored a 2011 San Dimas (with D Tuna), original TSA style Charvel case, in perfect shape AND a 1987 Model 6 with chainsaw case (also in great shape) for $1200.00 total. People are asking crazy money for the Japanese Charvels and I feel like I just hit a gold mine. Both guitars play and sound amazing. The San Dimas does not even have the dirty maple fingerboard like most examples I have seen. It has barely been played. Happy camper over here.
    That was a damn good score!

Comment

Exactly. I was in the right place at the right time for this deal.

I would say the Model 6's have been slowly increasing in value over the last several years and now during COVID they have blasted into the atmosphere. Happy to have gotten this deal.
      IDK what the covid rent or not working shit is about. I first saw about it on a thread here, then ask a friend and he said it was true but, their gonna have to pay that shit back.

How about some pics of your score!
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I agree. My only ProMods are three MIJ's. Never had a USA or a MIM.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

IDK what the covid rent or not working shit is about. I first saw about it on a thread here, then ask a friend and he said it was true but, their gonna have to pay that shit back.

How about some pics of your score!
          I will snap some tonight!

EDIT: How the hell do you post photos here. I have seemed to have forgotten. Hahaha. Says everything I try to load is too large
          Last edited by GrimRiffer; 07-13-2021, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I will snap some tonight!

EDIT: How the hell do you post photos here. I have seemed to have forgotten. Hahaha. Says everything I try to load is too large

You need to use a Photo Sharing Host like
            Dropbox or Imgur
            type of thing.

I forget what the size limit is.
            Maybe 1MB ??
            Last edited by JJ119; 07-13-2021, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Images need to be hosted on a third party website, so choose any free image host (https://www.google.ca/search?q=free+...4dUDCAg&uact=5), upload your images there, and copy-paste the generated links back here.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have since cleaned them both up (had not been played in a while). Love these guitars!

Comment

I have since cleaned them both up (had not been played in a while). Love these guitars!
                      Looks nice, I have a chravel. strat as well as a jackson strat its all in the numbers
                      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

Looks nice, I have a chravel. strat as well as a jackson strat its all in the numbers
                        ???

Comment

???
                          Nothing, I was talking USA's great guitar. I'm sorry, not the same

Comment

Working...
                          X