Trying to find some information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damienlike View Post
    the measurement from the 12th fret to the nut is 12 12/32. When multiplied and brought to a whole number it comes out to 24.8, that's assuming that I measured correctly.
    Math is hard

12/32 x 2 = .75

You have a 24.75"

Comment

No, trying to read a tape measure without my glasses is.

Comment

So back to the question at hand. Does anybody know what the original pickup is or what it's spec's are?

Comment

So back to the question at hand. Does anybody know what the original pickup is or what it's spec's are?
          For a Fusion Special? J200 I ‘think’ which is a single coil sized humbucker. I was trying to figure it out for a certainty for my database so if anyone knows for sure please inform me.
          Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
          My collection also there!

Comment

Metalhobo thank you so much for getting the pictures up for me. I tried everything, and ended up getting a headache.

As best as I'm finding, it may be a 90-91 Fusion Deluxe but not quite sure. And the picture of the pickup is the the stock one that came in it. I just switched to a SD Pegasus which is the one seen in the guitar. Just so we are on the same page, I am the only owner.

the guitar on the left is a fusion deluxe the other is a mode6 6

model 6 and charvel fusion deluxe.jpg
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

is that your burgundy mist model 6, john? I knew they came in that color but I've never actually seen one.

Comment

[deleted - had a complete memory lapse]
                Last edited by pianoguyy; 06-21-2021, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
                  is that your burgundy mist model 6, john? I knew they came in that color but I've never actually seen one.
                  Yes, I only post guitars that I've had in my hands. Unless I'm looking for something for someone or for myself.
                  Last edited by john.w.lawson; 06-21-2021, 04:46 PM.
                  I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I have posted a couple times about the white 275 Deluxe I bought off GC used a few years ago. Neck and pocket stamped 275D, the good Charvel logoed Takeuchi bridge and a J85 hum in the bridge slated. The body was not post factory routed for a full size hum. So, my only conclusion was that possibly late as production was finishing up, perhaps a few guitars were just put together with what was left over maybe? Dont know, but I have been buying Charvies for years and I have seen two like that in the last 20 years or so.
                    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley7t View Post
                      I have posted a couple times about the white 275 Deluxe I bought off GC used a few years ago. Neck and pocket stamped 275D, the good Charvel logoed Takeuchi bridge and a J85 hum in the bridge slated. The body was not post factory routed for a full size hum. So, my only conclusion was that possibly late as production was finishing up, perhaps a few guitars were just put together with what was left over maybe? Dont know, but I have been buying Charvies for years and I have seen two like that in the last 20 years or so.
                      There's another thread on here the states; that at end they were indeed put together with odds and ends. Ie different bridges, pickups. I've seen way more than two with a humbucker instead of the double singles. That's just in the last few month that they have came up in discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

Yes, I only post guitars that I've had in my hands. Unless I'm looking for something for someone or for myself.
                        well speak of the devil, a burgundy mist model 6 just popped up. complete with 2021 pricing standards! https://reverb.com/item/42144952-cha...-burgundy-mist wonder if it's john's

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post

well speak of the devil, a burgundy mist model 6 just popped up. complete with 2021 pricing standards! https://reverb.com/item/42144952-cha...-burgundy-mist wonder if it's john's
                          its not mine. i would list it here first.

Comment

Working...
                          X