New Family Portrait - Mainly Import Charvel's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Family Portrait - Mainly Import Charvel's

Since 8 of the 10 are import Charvel's I figured I'd post it here. Updated the family portrait tonight and thought I'd share.

Comment

I might have missed when you posted the 8th guitar (skull and crossbones). Tell us more about that one! Model 2 body with a vinyl wrap, mated to a Japanese Pro-Mod neck?

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        I might have missed when you posted the 8th guitar (skull and crossbones). Tell us more about that one! Model 2 body with a vinyl wrap, mated to a Japanese Pro-Mod neck?
        I had that one refinished back in 2007. It's a copy of Mike Learn's Cloudy Skies Jolly Roger Custom Shop.

I had Paul at Big Head Guitars paint the body back in 2007. Unfortunately he's no longer in business but he did a very good job on it. You are right it is a Model 2 body with an EMG 81 and Original Floyd Rose. The neck is a Musikraft neck because finding a legit Charvel neck back then was borderline unobtanium and also insanely pricey.

Since I didn't have three grand laying around at the time to buy the Custom Shop I spent around 700 bucks back then having it done. I'm damn glad I did and it is still hands down my favorite guitar.

I reckon the only things on it that are original to it are the input jack, tremolo bushings and studs, body, neck plate and gasket, bolts and tuners.

Here's a copy of my neck order from Musikraft.

Here's a link to my original thread about it from 2007. ---> https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...el-2-eye-candy

Here's a picture of one of the original Mike Learn Cloudy Skies Jolly Roger. I thought Paul at BIg Head did it justice.

Last edited by Razor; 06-08-2021, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I ike yours better than the original- badass!

Comment

Working...
          X