Charvel Model 2 Identification. Fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Model 2 Identification. Fake?

Hello Guys, so i picked up this Guitar for a 130 bucks. Thought im making a good deal on this charvel that looked legit to me first and plays really smooth. I made a couple of pictures to make it easier for the experts to tell me whatsup with this model. It has a forth worth neckplate so it should be japanese production soi am a bit confused about the neck because It says made in USA. now could it be that the neck is a fake neck? or the body a fake body? or are they both authentic? Didnt know that charvel was such a tough one to crack . Bought the guitar on the blind, because the price seemed so cheap and the play- feeling isnt much worse than my USA fender but now i start to doubt it.

Well for my part i think the guitar is quite nice to play and has its kinda sound. but having no comparison, i just wanna make sure i could sell it on for the same amount or a couple of bucks more.

Thanks in advance for your expertise!

Last edited by GregorD; 04-07-2021, 02:56 PM.

that is not a charvel neck. don't think the body is charvel, either. probably the only actual charvel part on that guitar is the neck plate

Comment

haha fuck....

Comment

It would be a Model 1 body but the control cavity is the wrong shape so the neck plate may be the only Charvel part. On the bright side if it plays good and you like it, it would cost more than $130 to build one like it.

Comment

I assume the OP removed the pictures? I'm not seeing any.

Comment

close thread
            Last edited by GregorD; 04-08-2021, 12:00 PM.

Comment

just delete it if you don't want it up. Press edit on your first post and delete in the edit
              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                just delete it if you don't want it up. Press edit on your first post and delete in the edit
                Stop giving people site advice.
                You are a platinum member. You have options not available to the rest of us.

He cannot delete a post or topic. Nor can people upload images.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post

Stop giving people site advice.
                  You are a platinum member. You have options not available to the rest of us.

He cannot delete a post or topic. Nor can people upload images.

Not a problem. Stop talking to me like that, i am a "platinum member" after all lmao

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
                  X