NGD - DeMartini pro mod Harlequin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - DeMartini pro mod Harlequin

A couple years ago I picked up black pro mod with a hard shell case from Ebay at a good price. Figured it would make a great project guitar. So I shipped it off to GMW and had them convert it to a single hum, single volume and add the DeMartini Harlequin graphic. It's one of Warren's lesser known graphics but I've always thought it was pretty cool and unique. Lee is using a couple different graphic artists these days so not sure who painted it. But it turned out awesome! FedEx is delivering my Harlequin today - looking forward to a NGD?

Wow! That is amazing work! Good on ya!

Comment

Very nice! Congrats.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My favorite DeMartini graphic, that came out great John!!!!
        Enjoy
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

That is awesome. Another worthy addition to your already killer GMW collection. I had no idea that graphic even existed. I just did a Google Image search for "Warren DeMartini Harlequin" and I only see one matching image (Mike Hickey playing a Harlequin) and that's it. The other images (including any of Warren himself playing one in this thread https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...a-cool-charvel) are lost to the ravages of time.

Comment

Damn that looks nice! I didn't know about that graphic either.

Comment

Pictures of Warren playing his Charvel Harlequin are fairly limited. I've only found a few over the years. Luckily he played it at a TMZ guitar clinic and there is a video on Youtube. So I was able to get some pics from that in order to get the paint and graphic work done for mine. Here's a few pics of Warren's (with credit to the guys who posted the images online).

Comment

Working...
              X