Fusion Custom or 475?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the pics of the 475.

The overall condition is really good, just a minor scretch that was fixed (badly) but I'll take care of that one. It really plays fine, actually I'm liking this more than the model 5s and 6s I have.
    Only problem is that the bridge pickup (that was switched with a SD of some kind) is in really bad shape (I had to fix it up with glue and cardboard as the pickup continued falling off, it's detached from the metal plate) so I'm thinking about swapping it with something else (maybe a PAF)

http://imgur.com/a/Oh4H7
    Creating a Guitar Telegram Group (in English) Guitar Telegram Group

Comment

Originally posted by G37-R34DY View Post

The overall condition is really good, just a minor scretch that was fixed (badly) but I'll take care of that one. It really plays fine, actually I'm liking this more than the model 5s and 6s I have.
      Only problem is that the bridge pickup (that was switched with a SD of some kind) is in really bad shape (I had to fix it up with glue and cardboard as the pickup continued falling off, it's detached from the metal plate) so I'm thinking about swapping it with something else (maybe a PAF)

I'm loving PAF style pups these days. I have a EVH Frank in my Model 3 and a SD 59 in a Model 1, and both sound amazing.

Comment

Any ideas about what would be a a good H S S kit for this? It looks like th pick up routings are realli a tight fit....
        Creating a Guitar Telegram Group (in English) Guitar Telegram Group

Comment

Originally posted by G37-R34DY View Post

That not an exotic, their one color of wood. I had one they don't play any better just look sorta like a charvel 88.
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Yes, that imgur pic is actually an "Exotic." It's cherry sunburst flamed maple on top and back. Pics don't show the flame, but it is. The 475 was more expensive than the Fusion back in the day, you made a good choice.
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
            X