help identify charvel neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help identify charvel neck

hi can anyone help me with details on this neck so I can list it accurately for sale?
    It has 22 frets.. made where? from what guitar?

Thanks

more then likely it is a made in japan model 4 neck. the nut I think you will find has been changed and the wood under it is not level, most of these necks (unless some special deal) had a plastic nut with a behind the nut string lock. as for the year 1988\ early 1989. the string tree was also added.
    Last edited by paranoid; 09-17-2015, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Do you guys know if this will work with my 95/96 Jackson RR PS3-T ? I've been looking for a 22 fret neck with sharkfins.
      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

it is 25 1/2 scale 2 3/16 at heel. I do not know about your model but if it was the same scale but 24 fret it would not work with out some body filling. if your guitar was 24 3/4 scale 24 fret it probably would work.

Comment

thanks guys it's available and any idea what it's worth?

Comment

don't try to sell here! unless you have a paid membership! I sent you a pm earlier.

Comment

ok - sorry - I see the classifieds now - but can't post.

Comment

Classifieds require a $15.00 paid Platinum membership... you can go platinum at the top of the navigation menu.
                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid View Post
                  it is 25 1/2 scale 2 3/16 at heel. I do not know about your model but if it was the same scale but 24 fret it would not work with out some body filling. if your guitar was 24 3/4 scale 24 fret it probably would work.
                  25 1/2 scale if I remember correctly with 22 frets an R3 nut
                  \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
                    25 1/2 scale if I remember correctly with 22 frets an R3 nut
                    Should work fine then. Keep in mind that locking nut on that is not correct, r3 spacing is fine but that neck originally had a plastic nut and a behind the nut string lock.

Comment

Thanks paranoid, think I'm gonna hold off for a better candidate or use the one I got and do vinyl sticker sharkins
                      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
                      X