Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel 475 Deluxe

Hi guys,

I found a Charvel 475 Deluxe in a good condition in Germany. What's it's worth? The seller is asking approx. 480€. Never played one so I doesn't know much about the guitar. I'm looking for a great Heavy Strat...

Thank you,
    René

Have seen them go from $500 to $1000 here in the states. there were many of them built with many different colors, 2 body shapes(arm cut no arm cut) some of the ltd ones were mahogany. I have 5 of them, they all are good players.

Comment

And depending on where you are, you can get them for $200.

Across the pond usually costs more to buy because the supply is so limited but the demand is fairly high. So 480 seems really good for you.

They are not bad guitars - assuming it doesn't have 25 years worth of wear to it.

Comment

It's this one:
        http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeige...465?ref=search

Comment

looks good in the pic! looks like all the latches are still on the case, that's rare if it had been played out much! if all the electrics are in original order and if it looks as good in person as in the pictures it is worth it if you want a guitar like that.

Comment

Thank you guys!
            What's the difference to a "Exotic"?

Comment

The exotic had a figured maple top.
              METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

I have the same finish on mine and it's close to being the best playing guitar I have. Sounds awesome also. 480 in Europe sounds about right honestly
                It's pronounced soops

Comment

I sold one in very good condition about 3 years ago for $375 and included the original case.

Comment

Working...
                  X