No announcement yet.

3DR body with Primer Scream neck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks awesome Rick! Really like the dark fretboard - rosewood? Glad you could use the body.

Comment

The fret board is Ebony. Almost pure black with very little streaking. So good I almost thought it was dyed. But on closer inspection, it is just a really good slab of Ebony.
      Trying to color match the paint on the body so I can shoot the headstock to match.
      It's not a standard pink, closer to Magenta.
      Then I need to source a yellow logo. I like how it looks with the body color.
      -Rick

Comment

Looks cool, but I dont think its a 3dr body. Maybe an early 275 or charvette. 3dr was a dinky body, that looks like a full sized strat. Oh, and I vote for paintng the headstock to match or black.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          Looks cool, but I dont think its a 3dr body. Maybe an early 275 or charvette. 3dr was a dinky body, that looks like a full sized strat. Oh, and I vote for paintng the headstock to match or black.
          I was thinking the same thing. Not a 3DR body. Classic Series Toothpastie

Last edited by Grandturk; 05-14-2015, 07:57 AM.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Yep. 275. Forgot to update the thread.
            It was confusing because there is a Dinky version of the 275 and the strat body version.
            I kept finding the Dinky body version when trying to figure out what body it was.

Interesting note though, this body had a JT-6, not a JT-590, hence the thinking it was a 3DR. (Couldn't find the strat body 275 info, so I assumed the JT-6 made it a 3DR)
            Last edited by rjohnstone; 05-14-2015, 10:14 AM.
            -Rick

Comment

Working...
            X