Model 1 Call Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 1 Call Out

Hello all! I have recently become a fan of the older Charvel guitars. I picked up my first Model 1 a few months back and quickly followed it with another! I know the old saying (this thread is useless without pics) so I'll try to snap some good ones tomorrow. Overall, I'm looking forward to visiting this forum and getting to know more about Charvel guitars. With that said, if anybody have a Model 1 they'd like to post go for. As stated previously, I'll get some pics up tomorrow!

Thanks,
    Jon

I've had my white model 1 for about 10 years now. Would like to pick up a nice red model 1 someday to go with it.

Comment

I have a black model 1 and a black model 1c. Dont have pics handy atm though.

Comment

I've got a Model 1 that is currently having a Rising Sun graphic painted. It's this one but it won't have that neck on it this go around.

image.jpg
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I've had a love hate relationship with a number of Model 1s. My first one I bought new for $225, a red 1A.

Comment

Had a black model 1 in the late 80's,88 i think i bought it,was my main guitar till about 93,then i sanded all the paint off,decided i didnt really know anything about painting guitars and traded it for a BC Rich Nagel Gunslinger,wonder where either of them are now,great guitars in retrospect,Cinderella were right,"dont know what u got til its gone"

Comment

Yeah, gotta love those Model 1's, nice maple jumbo fret necks, a J90 and just a volume knob.

Comment

Heh, I remember when those guitars first came out. We sold them for $479.99 with case and no one really wanted them because they didni't have a locking trem.

Comment

Working...
                X