Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desolation series review with McG and new model scoop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desolation series review with McG and new model scoop.

Stumbled across these yesterday evening and was watching them. Scoop on new model DS series with passives. (Pro-stock IIRC?) Probably more the speed of people around here. Mind the funny accents...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

I've been looking for a daily player guitar and these are really catching my eye. It seems like a great bargain for what you get. I'm looking at the DX-1 FR and seeing if I can find one someone local. All the eBay adds are $650ish for these but I'd like to play one first.
    Heath

Comment

I couldn't watch that video when I saw it a few weeks ago. I can't get past the headband.

Comment

Originally posted by Carcaridon View Post
        I've been looking for a daily player guitar and these are really catching my eye. It seems like a great bargain for what you get. I'm looking at the DX-1 FR and seeing if I can find one someone local. All the eBay adds are $650ish for these but I'd like to play one first.
        There's a trans black DX1-FR at Guitar Showcase in San Jose for $499. I know that's a ways away from you, but thought I'd point it out.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

the guitars look cool and I'd like to try one, but they sound like crap to me....maybe just the amps and set up....

Ok, maybe not suck....
          Last edited by dvscool; 08-16-2012, 02:19 PM.
          -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

So are these made in china?
            Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
            Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              I couldn't watch that video when I saw it a few weeks ago. I can't get past the headband.
              I hear you. I always want to ask "Why the headsock? Do you hope to be a finger puppet?"
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                So are these made in china?
                Does a bear shit in the woods?

Comment

Working...
                X