Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Charvel So Cal

Fedex man came by the other day and dropped this off:

It is the first Charvel I ever owned and it kicks all kinds of ass. My only complaint is that the tech at the shop set the Floyd up flush to the body so now I have to figure out how to float it properly.
    I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Yep, That's a nice axe. The white ones are hard to get unless you want to give a kidney.
    Matt

Fender,Charvel and Jackson Guitars..........What more do you need

Comment

That is sweet. I'm gassin for a Charvel. Give us some details about it.
      Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
      LTD EC401VF
      Gibby Les Paul
      Ibanez RG220D O Natural
      Fender Parts Caster
      Oranger Tiny Terror Head
      2) Orange PPC 1X12 Celestion Vintage 30
      TU2 Tuner
      Dunlop Cantrell Wah
      Fulltone 70's Fuzz
      Fulltone Distortion Pro1
      Fulltone Mosfet 2
      Fulltone OCD OD
      Fulltone Deja Vibe

Comment

Originally posted by chuckbat View Post
        That is sweet. I'm gassin for a Charvel. Give us some details about it.
        It's pretty sweet. Feels just like my Strat to play so it is very comfortable. I think the neck on it is WAY better than the neck on my Strat (although lets be honest it was made in Mexico). The Dimarzio humbuckers are awesome! I just got a Super Distortion that I put in my Strat recently and other than that these are the first Dimarzios I ever owned. To me it has a very spongey-Strat type sound but with more balls. It definitely has character and sounds NOTHING like any of the other guitars I own (LTD Alexi Laiho, Epiphone ZWLP, MIM Fender Strat). The other feature I love about it is the simplicity of the set-up with only the single volume and mini three way switch. All in all it is by far my favorite guitar out of the others I own. I have owned an ESP KH-2 and a Jackson RR1 in the past and this guitar kicks just as much ass and I think sounds even better. Definitely worth the pricetag. My favorite sounding guitar I ever owned was probably a Gibson Explorer and the tone on this guitar is right up there. I love it. The only thing I would love to have is a recessed cavity but I can definitely live without it.
        Last edited by KLNowak; 05-03-2012, 06:37 PM.
        I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

That kicks ass!

Comment

Sweet guitar, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
            X