ID a Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID a Charvel

hey guys, is this a modified charvel fusion? i don't recognize the toggle switch config on this one...

I've never seen one with 3 toggles.
    Could be a great guitar if the price is right.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

$289?

Comment

yeah, 289 (at GC). i wish i had the money at this time. otherwise i would definitely snag it.
        the 3 toggles look like a mod. i just wanted to make sure.... cuz i never seen it too on a fusion.

Comment

Seems like a good deal. I like that neck.

Comment

Just think how many kids will walk right by that sweet ass shredder on there way to a MIC purchase.

OH well moar for us!!!
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

Is the headstock chipped bad or is it just a reflection?

Comment

not sure if the light source is shinning that way.... so it might be chipped.

Comment

found this picture of hurricane guitars. the toggle switch config looks like the charvel in question: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/m...ease-read.html

maybe someone swapped the necks?

Comment

Originally posted by moku View Post
                    found this picture of hurricane guitars. the toggle switch config looks like the charvel in question: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/m...ease-read.html

maybe someone swapped the necks?
                    Man those Hurricane guitar look sweet. They do the Jackson thing better than Jackson does. I'm going to add one of those to my wish list.

Comment

Really? That guitar has one of those horrible cheapo single locking trems found on charvettes and low end bc rich's. It cant be replaced without redrilling the posts. That indicates a cheap guitar to me. Looks cool otherwise. Did I miss a smilee somewhere?
                      Last edited by Carbuff; 04-21-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

well, i think someone bought it. curious if it is anyone here. if it is, then maybe the person can post more pics of the guitar?

Comment

Working...
                        X