NGD - SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - SoCal

With all the talk about the Japanese Charvels being a thing of the past, I decided to do what I've wanted to for quite some time. I picked up a SoCal in BLACK. I really like the look of the matte pickguard on the black body with the black hardware. The neck is spectacular. The hard shell case is awesome also. I don't think there is much else available at this price with this high of quality. I think it's a keeper!

Matt

Fender,Charvel and Jackson Guitars..........What more do you need

Nice one, yes those necks RULE.

Comment

Hi,

Got myself the exact same model in the same colour. I love it! How did you find the out of the box set up for it?

Cheers,
      Ian

Comment

The out of box set up left a little to be desired. It wasn't terrible and I knew with a little tweaking it could be great. They sure could have made things easier by giving access to the truss rod at the headstock.
        Matt

Comment

After having this guitar for a couple weeks, I have to say it's one of the best purchases I have ever made. I don't know what else to say other than it's friggin awesome. If you haven't played one of these, please do yourself a favor. I have faith you will love it.
          Matt

Comment

Congrats. I wish I still had my black SoCal. I modded it a little.

Edit: Mine was the USA version, just noticed this is in the import thread.

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I love these guitars but haven't bought one yet because of the retarded truss rod situation... I'm not going to remove the neck each time I want to tweak the rod.

Comment

It's a pain in the ass but I'm not going to let some extra time a few times a year keep me from some of the best guitars out there. Especially for the price you can get some of these.

Comment

There is nothing I can say about this guitar that is negative other than I wish it had a recessed cavity. Even then the guitar is so stellar I don't even care as it has EVERYTHING else I want in a guitar. The tone on it is AWESOME even when running it through a small practice amp. I have had a lot of high end stuff over the years and this guitar kicks some serious ass even when compared to them. Consider that I got mine (snow white So Cal) from Sam Ash NEW for $699 because they were discontinued and you can't beat it.
                  I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Working...
                  X