Thread??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread??

What the hell happened to the Pro mods no more thread?

Im guessing that it got pulled because it was starting to get a bit ugly. It was turning into a charvel (fmic) bashing contest. I didnt see anything nasty really, just a few pokes at Bionic but nothing too ugly. Last time I saw it was this morning so who knows what might have happened today. It would be nice to know what happened as I was following the thread too.

Comment

I wonder if 85sandimas responsed after getting called a troll.

Comment

I pulled it due to personal attacks. Tos states personal attacks will not be tolerated so the tread needed to be removed.
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

There you have it.
          It was one of those endless bashing threads I quit reading weeks ago.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks, K, for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
              Thanks, K, for the update.
              You're welcome. I only wish that things didn't have to get that way. I dont like having to do that.
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I LOVE when you do that ~K~...it makes me know you still love us.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  I LOVE when you do that ~K~...it makes me know you still love us.
                  BILL!!!!!!! How ya doing!!

Comment

One day out of this place and I miss all the fun...
                    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Darn it!! I just finished making popcorn too!!
                      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                        BILL!!!!!!! How ya doing!!
                        Not so good these days ~K~ster !!!! i'm actually using a cane. Ummmm.. I mean a walking stick. It has a big skull tho.

I hope all is well with you you and yours my friend!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X