No announcement yet.

New Charvel Desolation DST-1 FR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to snag one of the transred or transblue. Only thing bugs me as these don't come with a case???
    2001 Les Paul Standard
    2010 Explorer '76 RI
    1988 Charvel Model 3

Comment

How many cheap guitars come with cases?

Comment

That has been my issue right now I can't find a Hardcase for this guitar!
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Maybe try an explorer case? They are essentially an explorer with a "v" cutout of the bottom, right?

Comment

I tried this in a Epiphone explorer case I have & they fit pretty good , just a bit of space above the Headstock.
            So far the Epiphone case is the cheapest price wise I found online, at around 89.99

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
              So it arrived today in 1 peice despite the UPS people! Plays Great,Awesome tone!
              Dang, you diss the folks at UPS even when they come through for you??

That's a sweet looking axe.

Comment

Yes I do,ever since they dropped a 2K guitar right infront of me & I had to send it back to have another new headstock put on !
                Then there was the time my warrior Pro was sent to California to get a custom pait job & they broke the headstock in half on that Jackso also!
                Did I mention the Trans Black Flame top Ovation I ordered online that came complete with Fork lift hole through the top of the guitar?

Sorry I'm a FedEx person or the USPS, no disrespect to you who work at UPS & do a great job at what you do , but for all those other APES who like to break shit ......Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  That looks great IMO.
                  Lose the trem cover or go with a solid one.That just looks wrong.
                  Might look wrong, but who sees it back there? If you're like me and you a) have to adjust the trem springs from time to time and b) get tired of having to pull the cover off to do so, having access to the claw screws is a nice convenience. Beats the hell outta playing with the cover off, as I have done with several guitars over the years...

Comment

I'm kind of with vector on the trem cover... It's kind of pain to unscrew to cover every time to adjust the springs
                    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Working...
                    X