odd logo....large V charvel logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odd logo....large V charvel logo

i know i have seen a few of these posted over the years. whats the story on them? I have one in my sights its a neck thru that needs some work but its interesting none the less. It has had an ugly neck repair along the way and has been hack n slashed but i can get it dirt cheap considering the parts that are on it.

Whats the deal on em.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Hey Chris, it is my understanding that these Charvel logos were used for a very short time by Wayne in Redlands, CA. IIRC, this was completely separate from Jackson/Charvel and was Wayne's first effort getting back into building guitars after Jackson bought the business.

Comment

think its worth snagging a project one for 250 if it has an ofr and emg's in it lol?
      Haters gonna hate

Comment

its strange its a neck thru but almost looks like a warmoth control route? to me the time frame that the large v logos were done seems out of place to this style of guitar but where the hell would one be getting one of these logos?
        Haters gonna hate

Comment

the control cover is almost a teardrop
          Haters gonna hate

Comment

Pics
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wayne Charvel never built a body or neck himself during that period. All the parts were Warmoth. He didn't even bother sanding the Warmoth stamps off the pockets of the bodies and necks.

Comment

the only question i have is this one is an nt
                Haters gonna hate

Comment

can you post a picture of this? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X