Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel Star - How Doth this Axe Balance Whence Thy Play Standing Upright?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Star - How Doth this Axe Balance Whence Thy Play Standing Upright?

Greetings, noble warriors and wenches of Jackson Charvel Board of Messages!

A query for thee: Whence playing ye Charvel Star whilst in an erect standing position (and ye axe bound to thine physique with a strap of fine leathers and fearsome spikes!), how doth this six-string'eth-weapon balance? Will ye headstock reach'eth for ye grounde below? Or, doth ye instrument hang'eth upon thine torso in equilibrium?

This post now concludeth!
    WITNESS YE TALES OF THIS VERY KNIGHT IN METALLIC, CINEMATIC GLORY!
    http://www.heavymetalsuperstar.com

summon ye wench for a fortnight and have her standeth on one leg and proppeth thine headstock up with said piehole.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I was going to try to answer in kind, but I can't. I'm not that good. My star hangs like an explorer. No neck dive. Rock on with your crazy way of speaking Ser Knight.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I love this guy's posts!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thou rocketh with the strength of many man, good sir knight.

If the body of thy lute is wrought of the finest and heaviest mahogany, the neck of thy six stringeth will ne'er seek to hit ye grounde. Even so, If ye olde body of ye star is naught so heavy, ye may find glory in the alteration of the placement of ye olde strappe button.
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

The front strap button needeth be located upon one of the neck bolt screws.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Forsooth!
              I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin!

Comment

Working...
              X