Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel "Pro Mods" Wild Card 6 /// On the way!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel "Pro Mods" Wild Card 6 /// On the way!!!!

So, I start off this morning with a tentative agreement to buy a US Made San Dimas 2HH in seasick green, so as I am crusing the net I come across the wildcard 6, WOW, so I decide I need this too and it come with the HSC!!! Stoked!!!! Well the owner on the US 2HH sold it to somebody else (not happy). But I at least got the this one, it looks awesome and since I don't have a hardtail Charvel or ebony fret board, this is better. Oh, I also picked up a new Les Paul Honey Burst Trad Pro to make up for the loss of the US Charvel ; )
    750XL Cherry Sunburst
    375DX Metallic black
    Model 2 blue
    Model 2 Red
    USA Candy Apple Red San Dimas
    USA Slime Green San Dimas
    MIJ ProMod Candy Blue San Dimas
    Gibson Les Pauls
    PRS SC-250

nice! Shame about the seasick green, I love that model. But the hardtail is cool too
    Hail yesterday

Comment

congrats! I played one and thought it had one of the best necks I've ever played. When back to get it and it was gone.

Comment

Oh still pissed about the san dimas ss green. Oh well was not meant to be, I was a bit concerned shipping from the east coast to west coast in a gig bag. He switched the pups out for Andy Timmons dimarzios in cream zebras, looked great but never heard those pups before. I use Duncan distortion, so I will just assume I would not have liked them.
        750XL Cherry Sunburst
        375DX Metallic black
        Model 2 blue
        Model 2 Red
        Gibson Les Pauls
        PRS SC-250

Comment

Well it arrived a hour ago, took the Charvel box out of the shipping box and the issues started:
          1. noticed that the factory seal paper tape was broken and resealed with clear tape.
          2. the bottom of the box was not sealed.
          3 the factory black cotton cover that goes over the case is at the bottom of the box so clearly this was opened after leaving Charvel. I believe this is sealed so you need to cut it open.
          4. two small chips in the paint on the edge of the headstock.

I think it's safe to say this was a returned and resold Charvel. The dealer is paying to have it returned and a new replacement sent, I am thinking of going locally after this.

Bummer!
          750XL Cherry Sunburst
          375DX Metallic black
          Model 2 blue
          Model 2 Red
          Gibson Les Pauls
          PRS SC-250

Comment

Working...