Followed me home today.... (NGD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Followed me home today.... (NGD)

went to Sam Ash, get some strings... An excuse because I have not being there for years located on the other side of town. Saw this hanging high... followed me home in it original case to boot. It is rough, but, I will be able to handle that Enjoy! Neck is killer.
    Last edited by murkat; 03-21-2012, 05:37 PM. Reason: update posting
    >^v^<

Nice! Love the Crackle
    Matt

Fender,Charvel and Jackson Guitars..........What more do you need

Comment

That is some great crackle you've got going on there. Nice grab.

I don't know much about Charvels. Is the reverse head rare, or not really?

Comment

you lucky bastage.
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          gtwgits
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            That is some great crackle you've got going on there. Nice grab.

I don't know much about Charvels. Is the reverse head rare, or not really?
            not super rare. A number of models had reverse headstocks. Model 3DR, Model 8, Model 88, Spectrum, Legend, Predator (this one)
            Hail yesterday

Comment

You already know I'm addicted to CRACKLE

I have two myself.

Nice grab man!

Comment

Originally posted by murkat View Post
                went to Sam Ash, get some strings... An excuse because I have not being there for years located on the other side of town.
                You do know I've been posting that guitar on these forums for over a month now? Did they come down on the $379 (I think) price? I told them I wouldn't pay more than $300 for it. Looked too rough like it had water damage from the great flood.

But alas, I was in there today too, and bought the Camo HM Strat. See my NGD thread in the Other Guitars section in a few minute.

And also see my thread on the 550 (thought it was a 5XL) I picked up today. Got it at Household Pawn in Antioch.

Comment

small world huh.
                  the sales man was very nice at SA.
                  It is rough, no water damage though.
                  I have seen a many water flood damage at my time at the Gibson Custom shop
                  when all the Artist's guitars were coming in for evaluations.
                  Now that i am independent, I work when and what at my schedule .
                  This will be a nice restore.
                  >^v^<

Comment

I've had some good luck at that Sam Ash, but mostly no luck. That red USA BC Rich ST-III has been there since Jan 2010 (or earlier) and they won't come down on the $450 price. And that used DXMG they have for $579? Come on, these went new for around $400, and I got one an Nashville Used Music for $180. And the new DK2 Skull and Bones for retail price even though it has huge chunks of wood knocked out of it? For the most part it seems to me that the Sam Ash has unrealistic pricing and aren't willing to deal (usually, I've bought from them twice in two years). On the other hand, I deal with Chuck at GC (haven't seen him for over a month or two; wonder if he got canned?) and have done many deals over there.

Comment

Nice looking axe. Congrats.
                      I gotta get back up to the two Sam Ash and two GC's in Orlando. I imagine a bunch of christmas gifts are gonna be making their way back there!

Comment

Here's my original thread on this guitar.

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/124...ackle-Predator

Comment

Congrats! That's very cool. Nice crackle to it.

Comment

well, I finally finished up the restoration of the crackle.
                            This guitar is a beast. Sounds so fuck'n good. Neck is wide and big for a spaghetti logo.
                            will be listing this soon, but i am going to enjoy it for a bit

>^v^<

Comment

Looking good.

Below are pictures of a Firecrackle 5FX project I backdoored on ebay. I need to take some finished project pictures, but it's pretty much the same with an OFR, a J90C, and an SD hotrails neck.

Comment

Working...
                              X