Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever seen a floyd and locking nut like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ever seen a floyd and locking nut like this?

sorry if they are too small

Last edited by mikamee14; 12-03-2010, 11:47 AM.
    “On Ecstasy, Joan Rivers looks like Pamela Anderson, so imagine what Pamela Anderson looked like.”

Yes, it's a Jackson JT6 trem and Jackson behind-the-nut string lock.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yes. what he said. my charvel model 5A had a nut like that.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Are these good I might buy this guitar. Btw what model is this a 6? it has 3 knobs and a 3 way switch.
        “On Ecstasy, Joan Rivers looks like Pamela Anderson, so imagine what Pamela Anderson looked like.”

Comment

Looks like a Model 6 that's had its 3 switches removed and covered over with the 5-way switch (I would think it's a 5-way switch unless they only used a 3-way). It looks familiar, and I think it belongs to a member here. Models 6s are great guitars.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, it's a Model 6 with the three mini-switches replaced with the blade switch and a little cover plate. Have you ever bought from DHGate? I thought it was mainly a site for Chinese scammers and counterfeit merchandise peddlers.

Comment

I have ordered there the guitars are great it's just the tuners that usually suck well worth it

Comment

Oddly, the first pic (the one that doesn't show up) bears the name of "fake model6 fr"
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sometimes that style of behind-the-nut string lock is affectionately referred to as a "somebody give me a penny" lock nut. They work great, BTW.

Comment

Working...
                  X